Thursday 25 March 2010

Packaging for code...

This is the final composition for the front and back of the code pack...





I then decided to start adding my information that was needed. The information that I have added in this mock up needs adjusting and developing a lot more but this is the initial stage.
I think I also may need to re consider the size that it needs to be if i want it to go in each of the perfume box's.







These two images below are the original mock up that i created to check that this template was right for what I needed. It will work perfectly to hold all my information.






This is the initial layouts for the packaging that is going to hold the promotional code in which consumers can locate their tree online. I have tried to keep it quite simple and use a limited colour palette. I am going to print it onto the same stock as I printed the poster for HUGO.

I am thinking of maybe adding green foiling to the green circle on the front of the packaging to attract attention and bring a more proffessional quality to the work. I think it actually takes away the ethical feel to the design so I may not go ahead with it on my final pieces but it was good for an experiment and for development.







Mock ups: These are the first little mock ups I created for the packaging, they are very rough but i think they are going to work perfectly the communicating the code idea.






These are a couple of layout sheets which I produced before going ahead and creating the art work for my packaging.

This was the original template i found in a template book that kicked off and started my ideas flowing for the packaging for this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment