Friday 9 April 2010

Bag design....

Here is my final produced bag,made to hold both fragrances that will be sold for the promotion 'one fragrance,one tree'. I carefully choose the stock which has really benefited my design and a lot of people have commented on how good it looks even though it is only printed on brown paper but that just shows how much of a difference changing the stock of paper makes if appropriate!


This design below was my initial design although it is quite simple and very samey to the packaging of the fragrances. This design would be printed onto the same stock at the bottle packaging or I would maybe experiment with printing onto brown paper.i thought that making the bag out of grass could potentially look really cool, it fits in with the whole ethical earthy, look after the environment feel and vibe that i am aiming for. I would print this design on to a brown stock of paper or brown paper to create a more earthy look and effect.
I have had this photograph for a while and thought that I could maybe use it again for my packaging for my bag.
These are the initial design plans for the bag that is going to hold the HUGO perfume box's, it is just another added promotional material that will help attract attention to the offer.
I would like the handles of the bag to be made out of string so that it keeps with the ethical feel that is already existing.



No comments:

Post a Comment